Sara is a sought-after motivational speaker on resiliency, mental fitness, and finding the inner confidence to live life at its optimum.
Sara has been delivering keynote presentations for over two decades and can make an impact on any crowd. Consider reaching out to Sara as a keynote speaker for your next seminar, conference, TED talk, or major event. Drawing on her unique and entertaining experiences as a nurse, lessons learned from travel adventures, and trials and triumphs simply being human, she consistently delivers presentations that inspire, motivate, and compel audiences.
To book Sara for your next event or for more information on availability, offerings and rates, please contact Sara Wegwitz today.
Sample of previous keynote and speaking gigs:
- TEDx Youth Victoria
- BC Fire Expo and Fire Chiefs Association of BC Education Summit
- Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs Conference
- Heart and Hands Conference
- BC Ferries, Finance Division Conference
- Emergency Preparedness for Industry and Commerce Council (EPICC) conference
- British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI)
- Victoria Goodlife Marathon Expo Speaker Series
- 55+ Lifestyle Show
- Mental Health Summit co-presented with Victoria Fire Chief Paul Bruce
- VENC Luncheon Guest Speaker
- City of Victoria Fire Department Spouse/Significant Other event
- Saanich Fire Department Spouse/Significant Other event
Sara’s talk on turning your passion into action at TEDx Youth Victoria.
Sara speaking at the 55+ Lifestyle Show.